Agri- Food Pilot starts May 15, 2020

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) will begin accepting applications to the new Agri-Food Pilot w.e.f. May 15, 2020.

The 3-year pilot (May 15, 2020 to May 14, 2023) will test an industry-specific approach to help employers in the meat processing, mushroom and greenhouse production, and livestock-raising industries fill ongoing labour needs for full-time, year-round employees. It will provide a pathway to permanent residence for many temporary foreign workers already in Canada.

A total of 2,750 applications will be accepted annually throughout the pilot, which applies primarily to people who are already in Canada. Existing travel restrictions continue to apply.

  • The occupations and industries eligible under the pilot include:
    • meat product manufacturing
      • retail butchers
      • industrial butchers
      • farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
      • food processing labourers
    • greenhouse, nursery and floriculture production, including mushroom production
      • farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
      • general farm workers
      • harvesting labourers
    • animal production, excluding aquaculture
      • farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
      • general farm workers

To apply for permanent residence under the Agri-Food Pilot, you need

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to apply for the Agri-Food Pilot Program.


New Caregiver Pilot Programs

New Caregiver Pilot Programs starting Jun 18, 2019

Starting Jun 18, 2019, Canada is starting 2 new caregiver programs – Home Childcare Providers and Home Support Workers.

For the first time in Canadian immigration history, Caregivers will be given an occupation-specific work permit instead of an employer specific work permit. Caregiver’s spouse will also be given an open work permit and dependent children, study permits. No LMIA is required for the work permit if you are eligible for the program.

How do the new caregiver programs work? You can use the two-step process to work in Canada and qualify for permanent residence.


  • Valid Canadian job offer for Caregiver
  • CLB 5 language level
  • 1 year of Canadian post-secondary education or foreign equivalent
  • Admissibility

Outside of Canada Application

Step 1:

  • Submit applications for permanent residence and work or study permit(s) for yourself and your family.
  • Get an occupation-specific work permit to obtain the work experience you need for permanent residence.
  • Get work or study permits for your spouse or common-law partner and children to come with you.

Step 2:

  • Inform IRCC when you have completed 2 years of work experience and IRCC will finalize your permanent residence application.

In Canada Application

If you already have some work experience as an in-home caregiver in Canada, you can:

  • Use the 2-step process above to get the rest of the work experience you need to get permanent status


  • Keep working in Canada with your current work permit and apply for permanent residence once you have 2 years of work experience and meet the criteria

There is an annual quota of 2,750 principal applicants. We anticipate overwhelming demand for the program and the quota to be reached quite quickly. 

Please contact us via Facebook or email ( if you are interested engaging our service to apply for the New Caregiver Pilot programs.


Vulnerable Foreign Worker Program

Are you currently a Temporary Foreign Worker in Canada and you have been abused at your workplace? Have you been suffering in silence because you are afraid that you will lose your work permit if you make a report against your employer? If you are, you may be eligible for the Vulnerable Foreign Worker Program.

What is abuse?

Any behaviour that scares, controls or isolates you could be abuse. Abuse can be physical, sexual, financial or mental.

Examples of abuse that you should report in your application include:

  • physical harm
  • sexual touching that you did not agree to
  • making unwanted sexual comments to you
  • controlling where you can go
  • stealing from you
  • stopping you from seeing friends or co-workers
  • taking some or all of the money you are paid
  • threats, insults and intimidation
  • forcing you to commit fraud

Vulnerable Worker Program 

If you’re being abused or at risk of being abused in relation to your job in Canada, you may be eligible for an open work permit for vulnerable workers.

An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada, except for one that:

This work permit helps protect your rights as a worker in Canada by helping you leave an abusive situation to find a new job. However, it’s a temporary solution and:

  • has an expiry date, and
  • can’t be renewed

If you’re approved for this work permit, it should give you enough time to find a new employer and apply for a new work permit. You must apply for another work permit before this one expires if you want to stay and work in Canada.

Who can apply

You can apply if you:

  • have a valid employer-specific work permit and
  • are being abused or at risk of being abused in relation to your job in Canada

A “valid employer-specific work permit” is a work permit that has your employers name on it and is not expired, or you applied to renew it before it expired.


Please feel free to email us ( the following information if you would like to engage our service for Vulnerable Foreign Worker Program:

  1. Family Name
  2. Given Name
  3. Mobile Number
  4. Email address
  5. Address
  6. Brief description of the abuse at your work place

All the details you share with us will be treated with utmost discretion and confidentiality.



What can you study in Canada? How much will it cost? What are the minimum requirements?

There are many courses you can study in Canada. Below is a list of courses that you can study together with how much it will cost and the minimum requirements for each course.

  • English/ French
    • Canada is a bilingual country and and is considered a world leader in language training. Since teaching English and French as a first and second language is an integral part of Canadian Education, you will be to increase your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies
    • Average Cost of studying per year:  C$8,000 (C$5,000 to C$15,000)
    • Average Cost of living per year : C$10,000 (C$8,000 to C$12,000)
    • General Requirement: Minimum age is 15
  • Undergraduate Program (2-year Diploma, 3-year Advanced Diploma and 4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
    • Canada’s quality of education and standard of living is among the highest in the world but the cost of living and tuition for international students is lower than other countries such as the United States and United Kingdom.
    • Average Cost of studying per year:  C$12,000 (C$8,000 to C$25,000)
    • Average Cost of living per year : C$10,000 (C$8,000 to C$12,000)
    • General Requirements:
      • Minimum English level: IELTS 6.0 to 6.5 or TOEFL 79 to 88
      • Minimum GPA: 50+
      • Have a high school certificate (translated into English)
      • Age: 17+
  • Graduate Program (1 or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma, 2 or 3-year Masters)
    • Canada’s quality of education and standard of living is among the highest in the world but the cost of living and tuition for international students is lower than other countries such as the United States and United Kingdom.
    • Average Cost of studying per year:  C$12,000 (C$8,000 to C$25,000)
    • Average Cost of living per year : C$10,000 (C$8,000 to C$12,000)
    • General Requirements:
      • Minimum English level: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 88
      • Minimum GPA: 60+
      • Minimum 2 years of college diploma

Please note that different courses may have different admission requirements, the general requirements provided are minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission to popular and competitive courses.

If you are planning to study in Canada and need some guidance, please email us ( with the following information for a complimentary consultation:

  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Nationality
  • Age
  • Highest qualification
  • Course that you are interested to study











3. 多元文化的社會


4. 在學打工







Why Study in Canada?

Here are 6 compelling reasons why you or your child should study in Canada:

  1. Qualification is recognized internationally
    • A Canadian education is globally recognized and will open doors for a long-term career anywhere in the world.
  2. Affordable Education
    • Enjoy studying at one of the world’s finest education systems but with lower costs of living and tuition fees for international students than other countries.
  3. Multicultural Society
    • With so many representations of ethnic groups in Canada, finding ethnic foods and recreation activities is easy.
  4. Work and Study
    • You can work up to 20 hours a week while you study as a full time international student
  5. Post-graduation Work Permit
    • Upon graduation from a Canadian post-secondary institution , you may be eligible for the once-in a-life-time open work permit
  6. Additional points to immigrate to Canada
    • Get additional points for immigration when you graduate from a Canadian college or university


Email us ( if you are interested in studying in Canada.


約克維爾大學(Yorksville University )提供專屬獎學金加幣一萬元

我們有個好消息分享給想在加拿大就讀商業學程的國際學生,我們的教育合作夥伴已與約克維爾大學合作,將提供1to1 遊學移民符合入學條件的學生加幣一萬元的專門獎學金。請仔細閱讀以下關於約克維爾大學的專業學程,錄取時間,費用,入學條件及其他特色。如您有任何問題請聯繫我們:



  • 2018年4月 (還有名額)- 僅限於持有有效學生簽證的國際學生
  • 2018年7月
  • 2018年10月
  • 2019年1月


  • 學費原價加幣$518.75一學分但1to1留學移民的學生可享有優惠價加幣$435.41一學分
  • 語言要求:
    • 雅思(IELTS)平均 6   (讀 5.5 或以上; 寫5.5 或以上; 聽5.5 或以上; 說5.5 或以上)
    • 新托福 (TOFEL iBT) 76.0  (讀18.0或以上; 寫18.0或以上 ; 聽18.0或以上; 說18.0 或以上)


  • 學生如有學士學位或任何學院文憑最多可有60學分扣抵
  • 需要提供每個核心科目的課程大綱
  • 替學生在適用的科目轉學分對我們來說是很重要的因為這將會幫助學生用更短的時間和最省的費用完成課程


  • 學生可以用最短2.5年的時間完成工商業管理學位(BBA)
  • 畢業後學生可申請三年工作簽證
  • 任何符合以上申請條件的學生透過1to1留學移民申請約克維爾大學的工商管理學位將享有加幣$10,000以上的獎學金
  • 境內學生也歡迎申請
  • 課程申請過程只需一個星期

如果你有興趣申請以上任何一個學位請email 我們:

主旨請打 Yorksville University 並提供以下信息: 

  • 姓名
  • email 
  • 聯繫電話
  • 最高學歷
  • 國籍 

$10,000 CAD Exclusive Scholarship with Yorkville University to study in Canada


We have wonderful news for international students who are interested in studying Business Administration in Canada. 

Our Education partner has collaborated with Yorkville University to proudly deliver an Exclusive Scholarship of $10,000 CAD to any qualified student who applies with us. 

 Please read the following carefully to make yourself aware of programs, intakes, fees, requirements and additional features. If you have any questions, please contact us (  


Available intakes

  • April 2018 (Still open) – but only valid for International Students with valid study permit
  • July 2018
  • October 2018
  • January 2019


  • The original tuition fee is $518.75 per credit hour, however, Our students will only pay $435.41 per credit.

English requirements

  • Minimum IELTS average: 6 (Min. Reading 5.5, Min. Writing 5.5, Min. Listening 5.5, Min. Speaking 5.5)
  • Minimum TOEFL ibt: 76.0 (Min. Reading 18.0, Min. Writing 18.0, Min. Listening 18.0, Min. Speaking 18.0)

Transfer credits

  • Students can receive up to 60 transfer credits if they hold an undergraduate degree or any post-secondary credentials
  • Course outlines will be needed for each core subject.
  • It is important to consider transfer credits as any course applicable will save your student time and money since they may not have to repeat a course equivalent. 


  • The student has the ability to fast-track and finish their BBA in only 2.5 years.
  • The student is eligible for a 3-year post work-permit.
  • Any qualified student applying through us will be granted a total of $10,000 scholarship toward their BBA.
  • Onshore students are also welcome.
  • Applications are processed in less than one week.

 If you are interested in applying one of the 5 courses, please email us ( with the subject “Yorksville University” and following information: 

  • Name
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number
  • Highest Education Qualification
  • Nationality



Are You Eligible to Apply for Canadian Citizenship?

You must meet ALL the following conditions to be eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship:

  • Permanent Resident Status
  • Time you have lived in Canada
  • Income Tax filing
  • Language Skills
  • How well you know Canada
  • Prohibitions

Alternatively, you can also click on to this link and answer a few quick questions to check if you are eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship.

Check your eligibility

Permanent Resident status

You must have:

  • Permanent Resident Status in Canada
  • Fulfilled the PR residency obligation

Your PR status must not be in question. This means you must not:

  • be under review for immigration or fraud reasons
  • have certain unfulfilled conditions related to your PR status
  • be under a removal order (an order from Canadian officials to leave Canada)

Time you have lived in Canada

You must have been physically present in Canada for at least:

  • 1095 days during the five years right before the date you sign your application

You may be able to use some of your time spent in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person towards your physical presence calculation. Each day spent physically in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person before becoming a permanent resident within the last 5 years will count as one half day, with a maximum of 365 days, towards your physical presence.

Income tax filing

You must meet your personal income tax filing obligations in three tax years that are fully or partially within the five years right before the date you apply.

Language abilities

Canada has two official languages: English and French. To become a citizen, you must show that you can speak and listen in one of these languages.

If you are 18 to 54 years old, you must submit proof that demonstrates you can speak and listen in English or French.

Examples of proof:

  • Secondary or post-secondary education completed in English or French
  • CELPIP-General – Minimum 4 in Speaking and Listening
  • IETLS- General – Minimum 4 in Speaking and 4.5 in Listening.

Citizenship staff will decide how well you can communicate in English or French during your interview. A citizenship officer will make the final decision on your application.

How well you know Canada (Citizenship test)

To become a citizen, you’ll need to pass a test to meet the knowledge requirement for citizenship if you are between 18 to 54 years old.

Everything you need to know for the test is in Discover Canada: The Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship.


If you have committed a crime in or outside Canada, you may not be eligible to become a Canadian citizen for a period of time. Time spent serving a term of imprisonment, on parole, or on probation doesn’t count as time you have lived in Canada.

If you meet all the above conditions and you would like our assistance to help you with your Canadian Citizenship, please email us ( with the subject like “Citizenship Application”.


What is Express Entry (EE)?

Bigstock_ 48763355 - Luck is Not a Strategy_picmonkeyed

What is Express Entry or EE?

If you are interested in immigrating to Canada and have been researching online or speaking with friends or immigration professionals, you should have come across this term “Express Entry” or “EE”.

Express Entry is an electronic processing system that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has adopted in Jan 2015 to process application for Canadian PR for the federal economic streams more efficiently. It is a 2-step process to select immigrants based on the ability to settle in Canada and integrate into the Canadian economy. 80% of successful applicants will receive PR within 6 months of submitting the complete PR application.

Express Entry is NOT an immigration program. To qualify, you need to meet the eligibility requirement for one of the Federal economic immigration programs:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skills Trade Program
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Step 1: Create an online Express Entry Profile

This will be done electronically. The online profile will provide the following information to IRCC:

  • Skills
  • Work experience
  • Language ability
  • Education
  • Other details (marital status, Canadian experience etc.)

Your profile is valid for one year in the system. You will be ranked against other candidates in the pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Points are given based on the information provided in the online profile.

Step 2: Invitation to Apply (ITA)

Candidates with the highest scores in the pool will be issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA).

There are usually 2-3 draws per month since Jan 2015. The minimum CRS cutoff score has ranged from 413 to 886. There was a specific draw for Federal Trades Skills Program on May 26, 2017 when the cut-off point was 200. The number of invitation for each draw varies from 715 to 3,923.

Once you are invited to apply, you will have 60 days to submit an online application for Permanent Resident.

For a complimentary assessment on whether you can apply for PR via Express Entry, please email the following information to  with the subject “FREE Express Entry Assessment”:

  1. First Name
  2. Last Name
  3. Nationality
  4. Contact number; Skype ID (if not in Canada)
  5. Email address
  6. Date of Birth
  7. Marital Status (Spouse date of birth, Highest Qualification and his/her IELTS score for each of the 4 sections)
  8. No. of children and their respective date of birth
  9. Highest Education and additional diplomas (if any)
  10. Brief Work History (Job title, Years, Full Time/part time, City/Country) Just type it out, please do not send us your resume at this point.
  11. IELTS Score (if available); If not, rate your language ability from 1 to 10 (10 being excellent in each of the following sections:
    • Speaking
    • Listening
    • Reading
    • Writing
  12. What is your main reason for immigrating to Canada?
  13. Would you be interested in studying to increase your points to immigrate to Canada? If yes, please state type of studies that you will be keen to pursue (e.g. MBA, Accounting degree, Cybersecurity Diploma)
  14. Do you have a specific Canadian Immigration program that you would like to explore further?
  15. Do you have any family/relatives in Canada?
  16. Which province would you like to stay if you become a Canadian PR. You can list more than one.
  17. Any other information that you would like to share?
  18. If you are currently in Canada, please advise on the following:
    • Current Status (e.g. Study permit, work permit, PGWP, visitor)
    • Expiry date of current status