Language Tests for Express Entry

Are you interested in applying for Canada PR? If you are, the first thing that you should do is take the language test to prove your language skills. Yes, everybody who is applying for Canada PR via Express Entry has to take at least one language test, even if you are a native English speaker who graduated with first class Honours from Cambridge University.

You can take any of these Immigration Canada approved language tests:

You need  to schedule and pay for your tests with one of the 4 approved language test providers. Upon getting the results, enter the test results in your Express Entry profile. Submit your test results with your PR application when you receive your invitation to apply.


Language Test Results Validity

Please note that your test results must be valid (less than 2 years old) when you:

  • Complete your Express Entry
  • Apply for PR

You should retake your IELTS if your test results are expiring soon and update your Express Entry profile with your new test results.


What is the minimum language score required?

This is one of the most frequently asked question. The answer is the minimum language score only allows you to be eligible to submit your Express Entry profile. It does not mean that you will get the invitation to apply (ITA). Thus, you should score as high as possible for each of the 4 sections for your language tests. The higher your language score, the higher your overall CRS score, the better your chances are getting the invitation to apply. The minimum language score is meaningless when it comes to your chances of getting the invitation to apply. Please click here to learn more about Express Entry and how it works if the answer does not make sense to you.

The minimum language score depends on the immigration program you are applying for and the tests you are taking when translated to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB). We will provide an simple example for you:

Minimum language Score for IELTS as the first (or only) official language

Immigration Program Speaking Listening Reading Writing
Federal Skilled Work Program 6 6 6 6
Federal Skilled Trades Program 5 5 4 4
Canadian Experience Class 6 6 6 6


If you are serious about applying for Canada PR, take the first step to fulfilling your Canadian dream by registering for your language test today.

Once you have completed your language tests, please click here for a free Express Entry Assessment. All the best for your language test!


Are you eligible to sponsor your parents or grandparents for Canada PR?

Sponsorship eligibility

In order to sponsor your parents/grandparents, you must…

  • be 18 years of age or older;
  • be a Canadian citizen, Registered Indian or permanent resident;
  • be sponsoring a member of the family Class;
  • live in Canada;
  • sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic requirements of the person being sponsored;
  • sign an agreement with the person you are sponsoring that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities;
  • prove that you have sufficient income to provide the basic requirements for your family members in Canada as well as the persons included in your sponsorship undertaking. You may also have a co-signer.

You may NOT sponsor if you…

  • are in receipt of social assistance for a reason other than disability,
  • are in default of an undertaking, an immigration loan, a performance bond, or family support payments,
  • are an undischarged bankrupt,
  • were convicted of an offence of a sexual nature, a violent criminal offence, an offence against a relative that results in bodily harm or an attempt or threat to commit any such offences—depending on circumstances such as the nature of the offence, how long ago it occurred and whether a pardon was issued
  • are under a removal order,
  • are detained in a penitentiary, jail, reformatory or prison


Federal Income Table for sponsors of parents and grandparents

The following table applies to residents of all provinces except Quebec. For each of the three consecutive taxation years preceding the date on which the application is submitted to us, the sponsor (and co-signer, if applicable) must meet the Minimum Necessary Income, which is based on the Low Income Cut-offs plus 30%.

You must provide your Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) as proof that you meet the following minimum income requirements for taxation years 2017, 2016, and 2015.

Federal Income Table for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
(2017, 2016, 2015)

Size of Family Unit

Minimum Income 2017

Minimum Income 2016

Minimum Income 2015

























Contact us today and let us guide you through the complicated process of immigrating to Canada.


可以來加拿大學什麼? 學校花費多少?申請學校有什麼基本要求?


  • 英語或法語課程
    • 加拿大是一個雙語國家,也被認為是語言培訓的世界領先者。由於加拿大教育的一部分是將英語法語作為第一語言或第二語言進行交,因此您將可以提升您對英語或法語的能力及流利程度。
    • 一年平均需要的學校花費約加幣8,000元 ( 學費介於加幣5,000到15,000)
    • 一年平均需要的生活開銷約加幣10,000元 (花費介於加幣8,000到12,000)
    • 基本要求: 至少15歲以上
  • 大學本科課程(兩年專科文憑,三年專科進階文憑,4年學士學位)
    • 加拿大的教育質量及生活水平幾乎是世界最好的,但國際學生的生活費及學費相對於其他國家(如美國和英國等)來的低。
    • 一年平均需要的學校花費約加幣12,000元 ( 學費介於加幣8,000到25,000)
    • 一年平均需要的生活開銷約加幣10,000元 (花費介於加幣8,000到12,000)
    • 基本要求:
      •  英語基本要求:雅思( IELTS)6.0-6.5 托福(TOEFL)79-88
      •  基本成績平均積點(GPA):50+
      •  至少有一個高中文憑(需要翻譯成英文)
      •  年齡:17歲以上
  • 研究生課程 (一年或兩年的研究文憑,兩年或三年的碩士學位)
    • 加拿大的教育質量及生活水平幾乎是世界最好的,但國際學生的生活費及學費相對於其他國家(如美國和英國等)來的低。
    • 一年平均需要的學校花費約加幣12,000元 ( 學費介於加幣8,000到25,000)
    • 一年平均需要的生活開銷約加幣10,000元 (花費介於加幣8,000到12,000)
    • 基本要求:
      •  英語基本要求:雅思( IELTS)6.5 托福(TOEFL)88
      •  基本成績平均積點(GPA):60+
      •  至少有一個兩年專科文憑


如果您有興趣或是計劃來加拿大念書需要諮詢,請聯繫我們 我們將提供免費諮詢


  • 姓名
  • 國籍
  • 年齡
  • 最高學歷
  • 您有興趣的課程

What can you study in Canada? How much will it cost? What are the minimum requirements?

There are many courses you can study in Canada. Below is a list of courses that you can study together with how much it will cost and the minimum requirements for each course.

  • English/ French
    • Canada is a bilingual country and and is considered a world leader in language training. Since teaching English and French as a first and second language is an integral part of Canadian Education, you will be to increase your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies
    • Average Cost of studying per year:  C$8,000 (C$5,000 to C$15,000)
    • Average Cost of living per year : C$10,000 (C$8,000 to C$12,000)
    • General Requirement: Minimum age is 15
  • Undergraduate Program (2-year Diploma, 3-year Advanced Diploma and 4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
    • Canada’s quality of education and standard of living is among the highest in the world but the cost of living and tuition for international students is lower than other countries such as the United States and United Kingdom.
    • Average Cost of studying per year:  C$12,000 (C$8,000 to C$25,000)
    • Average Cost of living per year : C$10,000 (C$8,000 to C$12,000)
    • General Requirements:
      • Minimum English level: IELTS 6.0 to 6.5 or TOEFL 79 to 88
      • Minimum GPA: 50+
      • Have a high school certificate (translated into English)
      • Age: 17+
  • Graduate Program (1 or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma, 2 or 3-year Masters)
    • Canada’s quality of education and standard of living is among the highest in the world but the cost of living and tuition for international students is lower than other countries such as the United States and United Kingdom.
    • Average Cost of studying per year:  C$12,000 (C$8,000 to C$25,000)
    • Average Cost of living per year : C$10,000 (C$8,000 to C$12,000)
    • General Requirements:
      • Minimum English level: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 88
      • Minimum GPA: 60+
      • Minimum 2 years of college diploma

Please note that different courses may have different admission requirements, the general requirements provided are minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission to popular and competitive courses.

If you are planning to study in Canada and need some guidance, please email us ( with the following information for a complimentary consultation:

  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Nationality
  • Age
  • Highest qualification
  • Course that you are interested to study











3. 多元文化的社會


4. 在學打工







Why Study in Canada?

Here are 6 compelling reasons why you or your child should study in Canada:

  1. Qualification is recognized internationally
    • A Canadian education is globally recognized and will open doors for a long-term career anywhere in the world.
  2. Affordable Education
    • Enjoy studying at one of the world’s finest education systems but with lower costs of living and tuition fees for international students than other countries.
  3. Multicultural Society
    • With so many representations of ethnic groups in Canada, finding ethnic foods and recreation activities is easy.
  4. Work and Study
    • You can work up to 20 hours a week while you study as a full time international student
  5. Post-graduation Work Permit
    • Upon graduation from a Canadian post-secondary institution , you may be eligible for the once-in a-life-time open work permit
  6. Additional points to immigrate to Canada
    • Get additional points for immigration when you graduate from a Canadian college or university


Email us ( if you are interested in studying in Canada.


約克維爾大學(Yorksville University )提供專屬獎學金加幣一萬元

我們有個好消息分享給想在加拿大就讀商業學程的國際學生,我們的教育合作夥伴已與約克維爾大學合作,將提供1to1 遊學移民符合入學條件的學生加幣一萬元的專門獎學金。請仔細閱讀以下關於約克維爾大學的專業學程,錄取時間,費用,入學條件及其他特色。如您有任何問題請聯繫我們:



  • 2018年4月 (還有名額)- 僅限於持有有效學生簽證的國際學生
  • 2018年7月
  • 2018年10月
  • 2019年1月


  • 學費原價加幣$518.75一學分但1to1留學移民的學生可享有優惠價加幣$435.41一學分
  • 語言要求:
    • 雅思(IELTS)平均 6   (讀 5.5 或以上; 寫5.5 或以上; 聽5.5 或以上; 說5.5 或以上)
    • 新托福 (TOFEL iBT) 76.0  (讀18.0或以上; 寫18.0或以上 ; 聽18.0或以上; 說18.0 或以上)


  • 學生如有學士學位或任何學院文憑最多可有60學分扣抵
  • 需要提供每個核心科目的課程大綱
  • 替學生在適用的科目轉學分對我們來說是很重要的因為這將會幫助學生用更短的時間和最省的費用完成課程


  • 學生可以用最短2.5年的時間完成工商業管理學位(BBA)
  • 畢業後學生可申請三年工作簽證
  • 任何符合以上申請條件的學生透過1to1留學移民申請約克維爾大學的工商管理學位將享有加幣$10,000以上的獎學金
  • 境內學生也歡迎申請
  • 課程申請過程只需一個星期

如果你有興趣申請以上任何一個學位請email 我們:

主旨請打 Yorksville University 並提供以下信息: 

  • 姓名
  • email 
  • 聯繫電話
  • 最高學歷
  • 國籍 

$10,000 CAD Exclusive Scholarship with Yorkville University to study in Canada


We have wonderful news for international students who are interested in studying Business Administration in Canada. 

Our Education partner has collaborated with Yorkville University to proudly deliver an Exclusive Scholarship of $10,000 CAD to any qualified student who applies with us. 

 Please read the following carefully to make yourself aware of programs, intakes, fees, requirements and additional features. If you have any questions, please contact us (  


Available intakes

  • April 2018 (Still open) – but only valid for International Students with valid study permit
  • July 2018
  • October 2018
  • January 2019


  • The original tuition fee is $518.75 per credit hour, however, Our students will only pay $435.41 per credit.

English requirements

  • Minimum IELTS average: 6 (Min. Reading 5.5, Min. Writing 5.5, Min. Listening 5.5, Min. Speaking 5.5)
  • Minimum TOEFL ibt: 76.0 (Min. Reading 18.0, Min. Writing 18.0, Min. Listening 18.0, Min. Speaking 18.0)

Transfer credits

  • Students can receive up to 60 transfer credits if they hold an undergraduate degree or any post-secondary credentials
  • Course outlines will be needed for each core subject.
  • It is important to consider transfer credits as any course applicable will save your student time and money since they may not have to repeat a course equivalent. 


  • The student has the ability to fast-track and finish their BBA in only 2.5 years.
  • The student is eligible for a 3-year post work-permit.
  • Any qualified student applying through us will be granted a total of $10,000 scholarship toward their BBA.
  • Onshore students are also welcome.
  • Applications are processed in less than one week.

 If you are interested in applying one of the 5 courses, please email us ( with the subject “Yorksville University” and following information: 

  • Name
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number
  • Highest Education Qualification
  • Nationality



Are You Eligible to Apply for Canadian Citizenship?

You must meet ALL the following conditions to be eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship:

  • Permanent Resident Status
  • Time you have lived in Canada
  • Income Tax filing
  • Language Skills
  • How well you know Canada
  • Prohibitions

Alternatively, you can also click on to this link and answer a few quick questions to check if you are eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship.

Check your eligibility

Permanent Resident status

You must have:

  • Permanent Resident Status in Canada
  • Fulfilled the PR residency obligation

Your PR status must not be in question. This means you must not:

  • be under review for immigration or fraud reasons
  • have certain unfulfilled conditions related to your PR status
  • be under a removal order (an order from Canadian officials to leave Canada)

Time you have lived in Canada

You must have been physically present in Canada for at least:

  • 1095 days during the five years right before the date you sign your application

You may be able to use some of your time spent in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person towards your physical presence calculation. Each day spent physically in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person before becoming a permanent resident within the last 5 years will count as one half day, with a maximum of 365 days, towards your physical presence.

Income tax filing

You must meet your personal income tax filing obligations in three tax years that are fully or partially within the five years right before the date you apply.

Language abilities

Canada has two official languages: English and French. To become a citizen, you must show that you can speak and listen in one of these languages.

If you are 18 to 54 years old, you must submit proof that demonstrates you can speak and listen in English or French.

Examples of proof:

  • Secondary or post-secondary education completed in English or French
  • CELPIP-General – Minimum 4 in Speaking and Listening
  • IETLS- General – Minimum 4 in Speaking and 4.5 in Listening.

Citizenship staff will decide how well you can communicate in English or French during your interview. A citizenship officer will make the final decision on your application.

How well you know Canada (Citizenship test)

To become a citizen, you’ll need to pass a test to meet the knowledge requirement for citizenship if you are between 18 to 54 years old.

Everything you need to know for the test is in Discover Canada: The Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship.


If you have committed a crime in or outside Canada, you may not be eligible to become a Canadian citizen for a period of time. Time spent serving a term of imprisonment, on parole, or on probation doesn’t count as time you have lived in Canada.

If you meet all the above conditions and you would like our assistance to help you with your Canadian Citizenship, please email us ( with the subject like “Citizenship Application”.


What is Express Entry (EE)?

Bigstock_ 48763355 - Luck is Not a Strategy_picmonkeyed

What is Express Entry or EE?

If you are interested in immigrating to Canada and have been researching online or speaking with friends or immigration professionals, you should have come across this term “Express Entry” or “EE”.

Express Entry is an electronic processing system that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has adopted in Jan 2015 to process application for Canadian PR for the federal economic streams more efficiently. It is a 2-step process to select immigrants based on the ability to settle in Canada and integrate into the Canadian economy. Successful applicants will receive PR within 6 months of submitting the complete PR application.

Express Entry is NOT an immigration program. To qualify, you need to meet the eligibility requirement for one of the Federal economic immigration programs:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skills Trade Program
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Step 1: Create an online Express Entry Profile

This will be done electronically. The online profile will provide the following information to IRCC:

  • Skills
  • Work experience
  • Language ability
  • Education
  • Other details (marital status, Canadian experience etc.)

Your profile is valid for one year in the system. You will be ranked against other candidates in the pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Points are given based on the information provided in the online profile.

Step 2: Invitation to Apply (ITA)

Candidates with the highest scores in the pool will be issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA).

There are usually 2-3 draws per month since Jan 2015. The minimum CRS cutoff score has ranged from 413 to 886. There was a specific draw for Federal Trades Skills Program on May 26, 2017 when the cut-off point was 200. The number of invitation for each draw varies from 715 to 3,923.

Once you are invited to apply, you will have 90 days to submit an online application for Permanent Resident.

For a complimentary assessment on whether you can apply for PR via Express Entry, please email the following information to  with the subject “FREE Express Entry Assessment”:

  1. First Name
  2. Last Name
  3. Nationality
  4. Contact number; Skype ID (if not in Canada)
  5. Email address
  6. Date of Birth
  7. Marital Status (Spouse date of birth, Highest Qualification and his/her IELTS score for each of the 4 sections)
  8. No. of children and their respective date of birth
  9. Highest Education and additional diplomas (if any)
  10. Brief Work History (Job title, Years, Full Time/part time, City/Country) Just type it out, please do not send us your resume at this point.
  11. IELTS Score (if available); If not, rate your language ability from 1 to 10 (10 being excellent in each of the following sections:
    • Speaking
    • Listening
    • Reading
    • Writing
  12. What is your main reason for immigrating to Canada?
  13. Would you be interested in studying to increase your points to immigrate to Canada? If yes, please state type of studies that you will be keen to pursue (e.g. MBA, Accounting degree, Cybersecurity Diploma)
  14. Do you have a specific Canadian Immigration program that you would like to explore further?
  15. Do you have any family/relatives in Canada?
  16. Which province would you like to stay if you become a Canadian PR. You can list more than one.
  17. Any other information that you would like to share?
  18. If you are currently in Canada, please advise on the following:
    • Current Status (e.g. Study permit, work permit, PGWP, visitor)
    • Expiry date of current status