Are you an International Professional working in Canada and would like to immigrate to Canada?
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) may be the ideal immigration program for you. The CEC is a federal immigration program for individuals who have at least one year of skilled work experience in Canada to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency.
- At least 12 months of full time (or equivalent in part time) skilled work experience (jobs with NOC “0”, “A” or “B” in Canada
- The skilled experience is obtained within 36 months of application date
- Meet the Canadian Language Benchmark of CLB 5 for NOC “B” jobs and CLB 7 for NOC “0” and “A” jobs.
- Plan to live in anywhere in Canada except the province of Quebec.
To find out more about skilled work experience and NOC, please click here.
CEC applications are processed online through the Express Entry (EE) selection system.
- Create an Express Entry (EE) online profile
- Improve your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score
- Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Submit complete PR Application
- Submit Passport for issue of PR Visa
- Land in Canada as a PR
The most confusing part of CEC – What counts as Skilled Work Experience under CEC
Skilled work experience gained in Canada must be those gained while working in Canada with one of the following Work Permits:
- LMIA supported Work Permit
- Open Work Permit (including Post Graduate Work Permit)
Skilled work experience gained in Canada under the following conditions does NOT count for the CEC program:
- Part time work while you are on a valid study permit
- Work without Valid Work Permit
If you are a foreign worker or International Student in Canada, please feel free to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary assessment if you are eligible for the CEC program.
For a complimentary assessment on whether you can apply for PR via Express Entry, please email the following information to email@example.com with the subject “Express Entry”:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Contact number; Skype ID (if not in Canada)
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status (Spouse date of birth, Highest Qualification and his/her IELTS score for each of the 4 sections)
- No. of children and their respective date of birth
- Highest Education and additional diplomas (if any)
- Brief Work History (Job title, Years, Full Time/part time, City/Country) Just type it out, please do not send us your resume at this point.
- IELTS Score (if available); If not, rate your language ability from 1 to 10 (10 being excellent in each of the following sections:
- What is your main reason for immigrating to Canada?
- Would you be interested in studying to increase your points to immigrate to Canada? If yes, please state type of studies that you will be keen to pursue (e.g. MBA, Accounting degree, Cybersecurity Diploma)
- Do you have a specific Canadian Immigration program that you would like to explore further?
- Do you have any family/relatives in Canada?
- Which province would you like to stay if you become a Canadian PR. You can list more than one.
- Any other information that you would like to share?
- If you are currently in Canada, please advise on the following:
- Current Status (e.g. Study permit, work permit, PGWP, visitor)
- Expiry date of current status